Saturday 15 February 2014

Exeter Business Club

I had the pleasure a couple of weeks ago of being invited to the Exeter Business Club breakfast meeting at Fresha Cafe on Sowton. What a great group of businesses and very welcoming. I gave a short brief about Honeyland's Children's Charity (HCC) and the work of the Honeylands Centre.

I have now heard from Ashley at Printing.com who invited me that HCC have been chosen as one of two charities to be the Business Club's charity of the year. Absolutely fantastic and I am really looking forward to working with this group of SME's throughout the year for the benefit of those who attend Honeylands.

This just shows what a great community spirit there is amongst the group and how businesses large or small can come together for the benefit the local community.

I know we will have a super year, oh and by the way the breakfast was good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment